Monday, August 08, 2016

Writing Prompts (weird things my preschoolers have said to me edition):

blogginghaley:

  1. Remember yesterday when I met you?
  2. I’m really smart. I know 2 and 3 makes 5. 
  3. I am a police cat. 
  4. If a boy gives you pink flowers, he wants to marry you. 
  5. You have lipstick all over your face. *talking about eyeliner*
  6. I told you we have to eat cheese like this. Slow, so you can taste it. 
  7. Tuck me in like Darth Maul. 
  8. *quietly from underneath a fitted sheet* gotta catch em all
  9. I have to go to the garden to get the macaroni and cheese flower.
  10. I was born with the force. For real life. 
  11. First you put coffee on it and then a bandage.
  12. I used up my speed. 
  13. This is the leaning tower of pizza. 
  14. I’m the manager, so I tell everyone what to do. 
  15. My phone number is 600.
  16. My favorite movie is Chucky because he cuts off a guy’s head. 
  17. You have to go to jail because you’re a zombie. 
  18. Yes, I want to be naked.
  19. I’m playing a game called kick the cheetah in the butt.
  20. There are 300 bees here and they’re angry. 

Gotta love preschoolers…kids have no filter and pretty much say what they are thinking.. 



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2bfyKbW

No comments: